TEKDiveUSA.2018 conference, BBQ and gala will take place at: Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive 8001 International Drive Orlando Florida on April 27th-29th, 2018. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another party.
Search this site:
Follow us on Facebook
WHAT IS TEKDiveUSA?
TEKDiveUSA is a biennial advanced and technical
diving conference comprising three elements; an
exhibition, a conference and a gala awards dinner.
We kick things off with a Friday night BBQ. The ‘show
and tell’ will have over 35 international technical
diving companies with opportunities to talk directly
with manufacturers. Exciting talks and useful
workshops will cover many aspects of advanced and
technical diving including wreck, cave and diving
physiology, technique, safety, technological
advancement and imaging. Leading speakers from
around the globe will be in attendance to speak at
TEKDiveUSA. The Gala Awards Dinner is the night
where we celebrate success, catch up with old friends
and make new contacts. Register now!
- Inside The Minds Of Millennial Tech Divers- TEKDiveUSA.2018
- Pete Mesley and The Deep Wrecks of Guadalcanal TEKDiveUSA.2018
- Tech Diving Near Misses, Injuries and Fatalities in the DAN Database- TEKDiveUSA.2018
- Cave Diving Fatalities Monitoring and Prevention- TEKDiveUSA.2018
- A Preview of TEKDiveUSA.2018 Presentation By Nathalie Lasselin